- SSC JE exam is a national level test organized by Staff election Commission) for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical trade. SSC JE exam contain two papers namely Paper 1 & Paper 2. In SSC JE exam student have to qualify paper 1 to appear in paper 2.SSC Junior Engineer is a Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Post. As per SSC JE Notification, the following posts have been offered under SSC JE Exam this year.1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
5. Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
The paper I will include 5 sections General Awareness, civil Engineering, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering. IN SSC JE paper I negative marking is done 1\4 Mark for every wrong answer.
Paper-II has three parts from General Engineering section which are:
1. Part A : Civil & Structural
2. Part B : Electrical
3. Part C : Mechanical
Most of the students wants to know how to w
Powerful Tips to crack SSC JE exam 2017
Purchase useful books:
Students have to purchase best authorized books to start their SSC exam preparation. Students have to buy all books of the paper. Also, applicant can buy 10 years exam paper practice sets for better preparation and examine exam pattern.
For Cracking SSC JE Entrance exam, students should to plan a strategy with dedication. Sit Down for 4-5 hours study every day. Don’t waste your time try to utilize it and increase your knowledge and speed for solving the exam in time. Make a proper schedule for your study because it will reduce your burden.
Enlarge your speed:
It is clear that student’s success in exam is depended on their enlargement in solving the questions. So, to increase your speed students need more and more practice. Keep stop watch with you and follow while you are solving questions.
Exercise before you start studying:
It is very necessary to do exercise before you sit for your study. If you feel tired go for a short walk. Fresh air has a significant role to play in helping you.
Earlier year’s exam papers:
By doing practice from earlier questions papers students know the format and understand the pattern of the exams. Polish your communication skills and relational abilities. Take suitable practice test; try to attempt most of the questions and designing the test. Manage time while as in examination hall, do whole test in one sitting.
Set yourself as appearing before competitive exam with certainly working on carious questions. Do practice for all the subjects. Try to attempt maximum mock test for better revision ad to crack SSC JE exam in first attempt.