The Indian navy published an advertisement for the two posts SSR and AA every year for recruitment. The full form for SSR is Senior Secondary Recruit whereas AA stands for Artificer Apprentices. Both these posts are the part of a highly technical organization. SSR serves on powerful, modern ships such as aircraft carriers, guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft. Whereas AA holds very responsible positions as a sailor of the Indian Navy. Management of men in addition to the technical challenges of operating and maintaining some of the most complex systems and sophisticated equipment are the major responsibilities of the Artificer.
For the selection under such technical jobs, preparation is a must. Here we will discuss some tips which help you for preparation:
- Know your Exam first: knowledge about the exam is most important as these include:
- Exam Pattern
- Division of Marks
- Types of Sections
- language of exam paper
- Marking of exam
- Make a proper study schedule, for this, you can also take help from the timetable.
- Start preparing for the easy subject first then go with the difficult ones.
- Make small notes for everything you study. You can also attach sticky notes in between for better help.
- Solving previous year papers help the candidate a lot, you can take help from libraries, and with senior students. You can also know the exact pattern.
- If there are any subjective questions in the exam then answer with headings, breakdown answer in parts: introduction, highlights, importance, merits or demits, conclusion.
Some of the most important things which are:
- Be positive and be focused
- Never give up
- Stay confident
- Work hard
- Do mediation
- Eat healthily
BEST PREPARATION AT DELHI CAREER GROUP UNDER NAVY COACHING CLASSES IN CHANDIGARH
- DCG is the only place in India which provides specialized batches for Navy SSR/AA Examination which are based on the latest Indian Navy exam pattern of the real examination in the time bound manner. It also provides special doubt clearing classes for slow learners to do well.
- Indian Navy Study material prepared by the experienced and highly qualified teachers possessing years of experience in this field. The specialty of these study material is it is based on the actual exam pattern and provides equal stress on practice also and it is updated every year.
- Navy demands a certain level of physical fitness which is required to be attained and hence some of the physical tests are also designed which is 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats and 10 push-ups. To maintain the Same Delhi Career Group under Navy Coaching Classes in Chandigarh has got the team of experienced defence trainers who leave no stone unturned to develop students up to that level.
- To ensure the fitness of the candidate’s medical examination is also conducted just after the PFT. This medical examination requires Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate to Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. DCG keeps conducting medical examination for students where Team of doctors cures them as well as suggest them all the necessary precautions to keep oneself fit as per the standards of Indian Navy
So, Gentleman, this is a golden opportunity to be the part of this elite force which requires hard work and preparation towards the right direction. If you also aspire to be the part of the same join us for the different 6 Months / 3 Months & 45-Days Revision & 1 year and Crash Courses For Students are available.