Defence is the dream career of many aspirants. To join the Defense services aspirants need to be focused for NDA exam preparation as right guidance and right preparation will take you towards your destination. Most of the students are unaware about how to prepare for NDA Exam. First and foremost the aspirants should know the syllabus and study material for preparation of NDA exam. After knowing the syllabus the next step comes in how to prepare for NDA exam. In this article we will discuss the study plan that will help the aspirants to clear NDA Exam 2017. You will find the useful tips to prepare your study plan through which you will be able to clear NDA entrance exam in first go.
NDA exam contains two subjects in written exam General ability and Mathematics. General ability covers 150 questions of 600 marks and mathematics is of 300 marks. The next step of SSB round will only held when the aspirants clear the first step.
Tips for making Study Plan
- Start your preparation on time: After knowing the syllabus for NDA exam start with your preparation as early as possible. In your preparation build the conceptual knowledge and clear concepts and formulas as many questions are based on these. Prepare the schedule for preparation and divide the time for both the subjects.
- Join NDA Entrance Exam Coaching: To make the study plan for NDA exam NDA entrance exam coaching will help you in better way. Coaching institutes will provide you with all the stuff that is required for NDA preparation. You can get all the important information and study material for the preparation. Through coaching institute candidate can get all the important information pertaining to NDA exam under one roof.
- Develop Reading Habit : You should read Newspapers and Magazines daily for updating your general knowledge. Current Affairs is one of the most important sections for the entrance. The candidates must be well aware of the events that took place, at least five years ago. The candidates must have a lot of knowledge of the India’s struggle for freedom, Constitution of India and the political scenario of India
- Work on your English and Vocabulary skills: English is one of the important section for NDA exam. It is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination so it’s important to prepare for it well. Candidate must work on their vocabulary from now. Learn new words everyday and build your vocabulary.
- Prepare Notes for quick revision: For quick revision make notes of the important topics on daily basis. The candidates must practice the sample papers in order to understand the pattern and the format of the question paper. The candidates must keep a quick revision sheet for important mathematics points and formulae and for English prepare words list.
Candidates can study from the recommended books or the study material to aid themselves in preparation. Above 5 tips will help you make the study plan for NDA exam and will bring fruitful results.
Follow the mentioned tips and turn your dream into Reality