Institute of Banking Personnel Selection notifies for recruitment of management trainees in various public sector banks. Many public sector banks have started analyzing the score of IBPS exam for the recruitment. Candidate can fill the online form for IBPS PO exam 2017.
Candidate can visit the official website of IBPS for applying for these posts. Banking sector offers the secured job to the candidates. IBPS exam is not a hard nut to crack. It requires time and determination to crack the exam. There are lot of institutes that prepares the candidate for IBPS PO exam. For effective IBPS PO coaching in Chandigarh one must join Delhi Career Group.
Where to get coaching for Bank PO
Delhi Career Group is the best destination for Bank PO Exams preparation. From last couple of years our institute has proven their mettle. To crack IBPS PO exam in first attempt the proper attention and determination is required. At the coaching institute you get the following:
- Experienced and qualified faculty
- Specialized faculty for each subject
- Small batches and individual attention to every student
- Well equipped classrooms
- Regular mock tests
- Practice test series
- Study material as per the latest pattern of the exam
- Guest lectures by top experts in banking sector
Eligibility Criteria for Exam
Candidate must have obtained Bachelor degree from the recognized university. Computer knowledge is must for these posts. Candidate should age between 20-30 years.
- Preliminary and Main Exam
Candidates who have qualified Preliminary and Main exam are eligible for Interview. On basis of the interview the candidates will be shortlisted for the job posts.
Question paper of IBPS is available in Hindi as well as in English. Other details of the exam and its sections are as follows:
|English||30 Questions||30 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Questions||35 marks|
|Reasoning ability||35 Questions||35 marks|
|Reasoning||50 Questions||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions||50 marks|
|General awareness||40 Questions||40 marks|
|English||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 questions||20 Marks|
Minimum cut off marks for clearing for theses exams are set by IBPS as per consideration of many factors which are announced before the results. All the details for the exam and results are available online.
Tips to clear the exam
- Make short notes of the important points to help you during the last moments.
- Be a part of good coaching centre for IBPS PO exam preparation
- Focus on coaching classes regularly for better results
- Acquire quality study material acc. to pattern
- Shortcut tricks to solve reasoning and mathematical problems
- Work on your writing skills and general awareness
- Practice regularly
Dates for Bank PO exam 2017
Online registration for Exam July to August 2017
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam October 7,8,14 and 15
IBPS PO Main Exam November 26, 2017
Interview January 2018