Good to see that you have interest in joining defense sector which is most challenging yet riskier. Appreciation and applaud to your enthusiasm to join Indian Army. In this article we will discuss about benefits of NCC C certification for NDA. First of all one must possess knowledge about the NDA Exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. It is considered as one of the most toughest exam. Few candidates are able to crack this exam in first go. There are different entry schemes in Indian Army
1) Through NDA/CDS Exam
2) NCC Special entry scheme
3) University Entry scheme
For first and third option the candidate need to crack written exam which is quite tough and need proper guidance and preparation. For second option i.e. NCC special Entry scheme the candidate should possess NCC certificate. To acquire the same you should join NCC i.e. National cadet crops. For students join NCC through their educational institution which is quite good opportunity to excel in this field. Once you are selected as member of NCC you can think of joining defence sector in comfortable way.
Special Benefits to NCC “C” certificate holder
- NCC candidates are given more priority in defense service as they are already trained in NCC regarding army rules.
- NCC candidates are given more preference as they have undergone training for rules in army which help them at time of training
- Candidates get the first preference at the time of interview also
In case there are more than one candidates, the candidate with NCC certificate and older in age gets preference over the others
- NCC certificate proves that you are mentally and physically fit.
- NCC certificate has good advantage for qualified candidates to join Indian Army.
- NCC certificate holder can apply for the post of officer
Benefits of NCC “C” certificate after Graduation
If you are degree holder and possess NCC certificate then
– you would be exempted for appearing in entrance exam which is tough phase.
– You will be directly called for SSB round and interview followed by Medical board.
– In case you have NCC certificate you can opt for direct entry. You need not to appear for written exam.
– Once you clear SSB interview you will be given training to become officer in army.
NDA exam has its own eligibilities required which are necessary to be fulfilled by a candidate going to apply for the NDA exam. So the candidate should be updated on the information regarding NDA exam which can be got on the official website of UPSC. Entry in defense sector becomes quite easy through NCC certificate.
One thing must be kept in mind that only NCC certificate will not guarantee success in cracking examination and Interview. You must prepare hard for the interview. Give your hundred percent effort to get through this exam. For that you can take help from seniors, peers and NDA Coaching Institute etc.