IAS is the dream position of every aspirant. It is equally true that everybody can’t become IAS officer because of the tough criteria of the exam. IAS exam is conducted by UPSC To clear IAS exam one need to have knowledge of general affairs and all the happenings around.IAS is not everybody cup of tea but determination, zeal and right preparation can take you a long way and will make you clear this exam. To become IAS officer one need to focus on below mentioned points:
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus: To Crack IAS exam first of all the aspirants need to know the exam pattern and the syllabus of the same. Once exam pattern and syllabus is known then only the candidate can think of their weak areas and start preparation to give emphasis to the important and tough exams.
- Get updated on Current Affairs: Aspirants need to get updated on current affairs and the latest happenings around. As IAS officer is the prestigious position one can dreamt of. IAS officer plays the role of planner, policy maker etc. for the country. If the aspirant is updated on the current affairs and is aware of what is going all around then only he will be able to give concrete decisions.
- Work on your weak areas: IAS exam covers all the subjects so aspirant need to be thorough with all the content and subjects and should work on the weaker areas in initial preparation so that he become capable to clear IAS exam.
- Get Coaching: For IAS exam candidate can get coaching for the exam. There are numerous coaching institutes today that are guiding the candidates and prepare them well for the exam. Delhi Career Group is the best coaching institute for IAS Coaching. The institute provides all the information and updated material for the exam for IAS Exam Coaching. Delhi Career group prepare the candidate for IAS exam preparation. Our institute has fulfilled the dreams of many aspirants. Many IAS officers are our alumni.
- Revise every subject: Every subject has the weightage so candidates need to put emphasis on every subject and give time to revise every subject before the exam. As last minute preparation something works well and means a lot.
- Mock exams: Aspirants should take mock tests or should practice through previous year exams which will help them understand the exam pattern and time to complete the exam. It also helps the aspirants to know how much time is to be given on each subject to complete the paper on time.
- Follow Prelims cum Mains Approach: The ideal strategy to prepare for IAS exam is to cover GS Mains and Prelims syllabus in detail first that would give the concept clarity about all major topics. One need to know the overlapping of the subject and should prepare for the exam that way. Good knowledge of overlapping and non-overlapping areas in the UPSC GS syllabus for Prelims and Mains certainly gets you competitive mileage over your peers.
Become an IAS officer and experience the dream world of fantasy to reality….