MNS Coaching in Chandigarh – Delhi Career Group
Military Nursing Service (MNS) is a short commissioned officer post in the Indian Army. MNS is a great opportunity for those women who want to serve in the Indian army as Nursing Officer. The bachelor of science nursing GNM Entrance Examinations is conducted by the various Medical institutes to choose the best possible candidates for the course of B.Sc(Nursing)General Nursing and Midwifery. The scores obtained in the B.Sc Nursing GNM Entrance Examinations are used to finalize the Eligibility of the Candidates for Admission to B.Sc. in the General Nursing and Midwifery course.
MNS Coaching in Chandigarh
DCG Defence Academy (Delhi Career Group) provides the Best MNS Coaching In Chandigarh. The Institute provides the best MNS coaching classes and guidance to all its students who want to pursue their careers as a commissioned officers. This highly prestigious and job profile allows you to serve our motherland. DCG is the most trusted place for providing the Best MNS Coaching Classes in Chandigarh and Delhi. Our Institute provided the teaching environment that allows the candidates to form and use the concepts, in a way, making them more confident in their approach.
Important Dates To Remember
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||7th Feb 2021|
|Application form releases on||17th Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply for the exam||10th March 2021|
|Date for the release of Indian Army B.Sc admit card||3rd week of March 2021|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 exam date||4th week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of April 2021|
|Interview date||2nd week of May 2021|
Eligibility for Examination
- Your Nationality should be Indian and only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
- If you are an unmarried female candidate/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
- You should have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in the case of north East candidates).
The MNS Nursing 2021 Exam Centers will be Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Danapur, Dehradun, Chennai, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Delhi, Jammu, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Kochi, Jhansi, Jammu, Kirkee, Kochi, Kolkata, Meerut, Mumbai, Kanpur, Lucknow, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannonade), Pune and Vishakhapatnam.
The procedure of Selection
- After the Written Examination If You Qualify for the Exam then you will be called for the interview round.
- In the interview process, The final selection of the candidate will be done based on the merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
- The admission will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical tests.
- Once the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination.
- The Candidate declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical Examination.
- The final selection will be based on the combined merit of the written test & Interview, subject to Medical fitness.
In the Examination Pattern of Examination, the students get a duration of 90 minutes to attempt their questions. And it is a computer-based test. All the questions are objective type multiple-choice questions.
|Some Important Tips to clear your written examination|
|You should have to try to solve 1 mock test every day and as the exam comes close, increase the frequency.|
|Take one book for preparation and finish it. Do not switch from books to books without finishing it.|
|You should have to focus on the study material covered in the class.|
|Take regular breaks in your study time.|
|Candidates should make sure that concepts of biology, physics, and chemistry which are taught in school are clear. If this is done, then half the preparation is already done.|
|Make notes, it comes in handy during revision.|
|Give yourself a month to revise everything.|