AFCAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Delhi Career Group (DCG Defence Academy) is the only organization that is well known for its best AFCAT Coaching in India. For AFCAT Coaching you will find a highly experienced & permanent Team (Group of 14 faculty members) that will prepare you for the AFCAT Exam.
The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by Delhi Career Group ensures that every Cadet who joins us for coaching feels fully confident, satisfied, and properly prepared for the exam. Including all this, we provide study material of 12 booklets which helps candidates to crack the syllabus & get the best results. Our Institute has proved its capability by fulfilling the dreams of hundreds of young aspirants. This is the reason that Delhi Career Group becomes the first and foremost choice of the students in Best AFCAT Coaching in India.
|Important Points For AFCAT Examination:
|This National level exam held twice a year. Boys and girls from any stream of graduation can apply.
|Students in the 4th SEM of graduation and BE students in 6th SEM can apply and any PG also can apply.
|No Percentage criteria in 12th, minimum 60% required in graduation.
|For Flying Branch: 12th with PCM required only; for Technical Branch: BE required; for Ground Duties Branch; Graduation/PG in any stream.
|Any number of changes can be availed till the age of 24.
|Candidates applying for Technical Branch have to pass in EKT also.
AFCAT Examination Syllabus & Pattern
General Awareness- Geography, Sports, History, Politics, Civics, Defence, Culture, Art, Basic Science, Current Affairs, Environment, etc.
Verbal Ability in English – Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Comprehension, Antonyms, Synonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary.
Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Profit & Loss, Average, Simplification, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, and Simple interest.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Spatial Ability and Verbal Skills.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria: Age and Marital Status
Flying Branch through AFCAT/ NCC Entry:
- Candidates must be 20 to 24 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years.
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Candidates must be 20 to 26 years.
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
- Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are not eligible for the exam.
- A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application though successful at SSB or medical will not be eligible for training.
- A candidate who marries during the period of training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
- Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during the training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.
AFCAT Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification for various posts is different. Candidates must go through the details given below to know about the educational criteria set by IAF.
AFCAT EligibilityCriteria for Flying Duty
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduation with a minimum of three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent